Title: QA Lead
Location: CT, FL, TX
Employment Status: US Citizen (TX) / Green Card
Employment Type: Full Time W/benefits
- Define test frameworks, strategies and effort estimations across multiple projects
- Propose and implement test automation solutions and frameworks
- Coordinate workload and activities for QA team (onshore and offshore)
- Standardize use of QA Tools and processes based on quality assurance standards and best practices
- Write and review critical QA documentation
- Actively participate in QA related activities (functional and regression testing, UAT, functional and non-functional test automation etc.)
Essential REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Must have minimum 8 years of experience performing end-to-end application testing: requirement validation, functional, integration, regression, user acceptance testing and defect management for enterprise applications
- At least 2 years of experience working in Agile Scrum model
- Extensive experience with HP Quality Center for test and defect management, requirements traceability, test reporting etc.
- Experience working on the different aspects of application life cycle (ALC) and Project Management Office (PMO)
- Strong experience on Business Requirement Analysis and Validation from QA perspective
- Strong communication and leadership skills to work with multiple levels across the organization.
Desired Skills (Not Required):
- At least 3 years of explicit hands on experience in test automation, designing framework, scripting using HP Quick Test Pro (QTP), HP Load Runner
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
Certifications: Candidates with CASQ, CSQA, CAST, CSTE certifications are considered a plus
About Our Client, SDG Corporation
SDG Empowering Business Innovation™…
No matter what your job title, the work you do at SDG Empowers Business Innovation. At SDG we empower the brightest and the best talent. We offer the opportunity to build a rewarding career in an environment that supports your success. Our employees enjoy attractive and competitive compensation packages, internal career development and a rich benefits program. If you thrive on being challenged, interacting with diverse teams and using your expertise to innovate, create and explore, then it is time to join SDG!
Translating Vision into Reality…
SDG empowers forward-thinking companies by partnering seamlessly to strategize, create and implement knowledge-driven, innovative business and technology solutions increasing efficiency and enabling growth.
SDG is led and managed by principals with a combined corporate and consulting experience of over 50 years in various IT disciplines. With its core competencies aligned for a value domain leadership, SDG strives to deliver best of class service and product. From creating digital strategy to integrating legacy and enterprise applications across today's Internet and distributed processing technologies, SDG provides custom-tailored solutions to help businesses make the change to a dynamic, digital enterprise. SDG leverages pre-built, reusable software components supporting the industry's widest array of tested solutions for business and distributed applications.
Visit Our Website: www.sdgc.com
GET EMPOWERED BY SDG:
SDG is looking for experienced QA Lead to join our QA Center of Excellence; the ideal candidate is a passionate and dedicated Software Quality Engineer who can work collaboratively with our team of QA professionals, coordinate the onsite-offshore QA activities and lead the inception of QA best practices and standards for one of the largest healthcare companies in the United States. Ample experience on software quality assurance, test automation and outstanding communication skills are highly valued attributes. Candidates should possess commitment to excellence and high standards with demonstrated ability to effectively manage priorities, adapt well to changing priorities while remaining flexible and enthusiastic.
If you relish complexity, view continuous improvement as a success factor, embrace change and enjoy working in a rapidly growing and progressive environment, SDG wants to Empower You!