Title: UX/UI Mobil Solutions Consultant
Client Organization: Solutions Workforce
Location: Chicago, IL – San Francisco, CA – San Jose, CA - New York, NY – Washington, DC
Arlington, VA – Houston, TX – Austin, TX – Boston, MA – Phoenix, AZ
Travel: 80% (Monday - Thursday)
Employment Type: Permanent Position/Full Time Position
US Employment Status: US citizens, Green Card, Eads tied to Green Card OK
Salary Range: DOE - Please supply your requirements
Bonus: 4% target up to 10% based on merit performance
Sign-On Bonus: $5K – Paid in first 30 days
World Class Additional Benefits:
- Paid Time Off Days (PTO): your level 25 days plus 9 holidays-basically 7 weeks off each year Employees can roll over up to 240 hours of paid leave.
- 401K employer match up to 6% salary/ 100% vested in 2 years
- World Class Benefits Package adds $15K-$18 per employee
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan at 15% discounted rate
- 80 Hours of Training per employee per year
Technology Growth Platform (TGP) offers a full range of global delivery services-including enterprise solutions, system integration, technical architectures, business intelligence, infrastructure consulting, and technology research/development.
User Experience Specialist will assist the application design team with gathering functional and user requirements, creating user profiles and scenarios, planning and executing focus groups, and user interviews. They will lead the design of the information architecture and user interface, planning and execution of usability tests, developing UI prototypes, and documenting user interface design standards and guidelines. Their responsibilities also include communicating user centered design objectives and goals to client executives and other development teams, and mentoring junior team members on user centered design principles and processes.
Key Responsibilities may include:
- Conduct front end analysis, interviewing, focus groups, requirements gathering
- Use storyboarding, user scenario development, high-level use case definition, user and task analysis, to capture and develop user requirements and integrate elements into user interaction designs.
- Create, evaluate, and modify high and low-fidelity prototypes to support development process. Facilitate iterative testing of prototypes.
- Design highly usable interfaces for multiple channels - Internet, handheld PDA, tablet PC, and touch screen kiosks, etc.
- Design and develop usability testing plans
- Minimum of 3 years experience with User Interface Design and Usability
- Minimum of 3 years experience in user research techniques such as usability testing, contextual inquiries and focus groups
- Minimum of 2 years experience with Rapid Prototyping
- Minimum of 2 years with executing IA of complex transactional interfaces and taxonomies
- Minimum of 3 years with appropriate tools including Axure, Visio, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks, etc., as well as the entire Microsoft Office suite.
- Demonstrated ability to incorporate user-centered design principles into the architecture and design of user interfaces
- Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology.
- Comfortable in a fast-pace environment, working across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Fluency in web accessibility and compliance
- Skilled in user & task analysis, user research techniques, storyboarding, information architecture and wireframing
- Demonstrate written and oral communications skills and the ability to articulate ideas effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and conceptual skills
- Proficient at project management skills (e.g. project planning and estimating)
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines
- MUST HAVE a minimum of Bachelor's Degree
- Preferable degree in related discipline: Human Factors, HCI, ID and Computer Science with specialty in User Interface Design, Graphical Design or equivalent