Title: Java Analyst – Performance Engineering
Client Organization: Technology Growth Platform
Location: Open Location and Negotiable
Travel: 80% (Monday - Thursday)
Employment Type: Permanent Position/Full Time Position
US Employment Status: US citizens, Green Card, Eads tied to Green Card OK
Salary Range: $65K - $145K DOE - Please supply your requirements
Bonus: 10% target up to 22% based on merit performance
Sign-On Bonus: $5K – Paid in first 30 days
World Class Additional Benefits:
- Paid Time Off Days (PTO): your level 25 days plus 9 holidays-basically 7 weeks off each year Employees can roll over up to 240 hours of paid leave.
- 401K employer match up to 6% salary/ 100% vested in 2 years
- World Class Benefits Package adds $15K-$18 per employee
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan at 15% discounted rate
- 80 Hours of Training per employee per year
Technology Growth Platform (TGP) offers a full range of global delivery services-including enterprise solutions, system integration, technical architectures, business intelligence, infrastructure consulting, and technology research/development.
Our TGP consultants can expect to:
- work with cutting edge technology
- deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
- work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
- receive continuous training
- gain rapid career progression
The Advanced Systems & Technology group within TGP contributes to Accenture growth by developing highly skilled architects who drive innovation, improve delivery effectiveness, and increase win-rates through differentiated, specialized, world-class capability.
Accenture's Performance Engineering group provides custom developed business solutions that deliver value and high performance. Performance Engineering assists the client to assess, diagnose and engineer higher performance into their applications as well as engineer performance into the application development and testing processes to improve a customer or end-user's experience.
Technology Consulting professionals are responsible for delivering technology innovation and providing the backbone of our systems integration business. Performance Architects lead the planning, execution, analysis, and tuning efforts to deliver high-performing systems.
Essential Key Responsibilities:
- Performance Architects design, deliver, and optimize high-performing systems
- Contribute to all aspects of the delivery lifecycle in performance prototyping, capacity modeling, performance driven design, profiling, performance testing, availability management, and troubleshooting
- Provides architecture and application design and development guidance that ensures scalability and minimizes performance issues
- Comfortable operating on highly visible assignments, can dive deep into designs, application code, and frameworks, and ultimately provide clear insight and direction to business and IT stakeholders
- Utilizes diagnostic and monitoring tools to detect, isolate, and resolve performance issues throughout the technology stack
Essential Basic Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years Hands-on J2EE or .NET design and development of highly scalable applications or architecture frameworks
- 2+ years of hands on experience with performance tuning and diagnostic
- 3+ years of experience with Technology Architecture (Mainframe, Client Server and Web), Project Planning and Estimating, Systems Analysis and Assessment; Project Management
- Resource usage monitoring for physical servers, application servers, or databases.
- Experience with planning and managing any of the following teams: performance diagnostic, capacity planning, performance architecture design, performance tuning, performance monitoring, or software development team.
- Ability to distill volumes of data, analyze performance results, and diagnose performance problems.
- Ability to clearly characterize system performance to stakeholders.
- Performance monitoring and integrated operational processes.
- Performance test planning, setup, and execution
- Performance test scripting and test data management
- Capacity estimating, modeling, or planning
- Application and architecture code profiling.
- Infrastructure and application performance tuning
- Application development, bug fixes, and refactoring with hands-on language experience
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Very good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- MUST HAVE a minimum of Bachelor's Degree
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or Life Science