Location: Alpharetta, GA
Duration: Fulltime permanent with Benefits
Salary: Market Rate (DOE)
Our client is building out their new web-site and looking for a fast-paced, versatile well rounded .Net web developer. Primary responsibility includes maintenance and enhancements to existing systems as well as new development. This will include web development, database development, systems integration, and more.
The right person for this job will have experience with Agile methodology as well as understand and thrive in a start-up environment.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or related fields) and 5 years of work experience, or 7 or more years equivalent job experience
- 5 years of Microsoft.NET experience including current 2008 with Microsoft Visual Studio
- 5 years experience with Test Driven Development
- 5 years experience with JSON
- 5 years of Microsoft Asp.Net with C#.net coding experience
- 5 years of Microsoft SQL Server experience with relational database design
- Comfortable working with Subversion or similar source control environments
- Understanding of Unit Test concepts
- Experience using code generators and/or O/R Mappers
- Agile development methodology
- XML, XSL, XSLT, Web Services, SOAP, etc.
- Experience with technical and project documentation