FULL TIME REGULAR POSITION
The iOS Engineer will support the Marketing/Loyalty team. The candidate will work closely with application release managers to produce coding, builds, and perform deployment of mobile applications across multiple environments.
• 1+ years of full-time development experience on the iOS platform.
• Native app development experience (with Objective-C) is a must.
• Knowledge of AppStore submission process and guidelines for an app to be approved.
• Understand fundamental iOS application usability standards.
• Knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
Qualified Candidates would also benefit from:
• Knowledge working with SQLite.
• Knowledge open source libraries such as Apache commons, Apache configuration, HttpClient,
• Knowledge of XML / JSON / SOAP / REST concepts.
• Ability to understand and analyze XML schemas.
• Understand SQL and database design/management.
• Experience with systems integration and integration with complex backend systems using
methods such as HTTP, TCPIP.
• Experience with testing / Junit.
• Understanding of how to develop reusable code.
• Knowledge of performance tuning and writing scalable applications.
• General knowledge of networking / load balancer / high availability concepts.
• Experience with Eclipse IDE, SpringToolSuite, Rational Application Developer.
• Knowledge of version control tools including: Rational ClearCase /Github / Git
• Proficiency with build tools including Maven, Ant.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high demand and challenging environment.
• Strong troubleshooting skills: Able to resolve issues and support configuration issues for
• Task management abilities: Able to identify necessary steps to a solution and move an initiative
to the goals.
• Professional communication abilities. Able to formalize proposals, communicate the need and
instruct others on the use of solutions.
• Experience with Microsoft Office desktop application (Word, Excel, etc.) and Visio
• Support a flexible work schedule to support our SLA’s with our customers, and provide after
hour and weekend support when needed.