Title: Master Data Management (MDM)
Travel: 80% (Monday - Thursday)
Employment Type: Permanent Position/Full Time Position
US Employment Status: US citizens, Green Card. Eads tied to green card ok
Salary Range: $65K - $120K W/22% Bonus and $5K - $10K Sign-On Bonus
Bonus: 4% Target up to 10% based on merit – performance
Must Have Qualifications:
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Informatica MDM experience (Formerly Siperian)
- Minimum 2 years Master Data Management experience
- Minimum 2 years Data Technology experience to include other Enterprise Data Management (Data Modeling, Data Governance, Meta Data Management, Data Architecture, or Data Warehouse)
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
World Class Benefit Package
- Full life cycle Development
- Industry experience (financial services, resources, healthcare, government, products, communications, high tech)
- Experience leading teams
- Analytics or Data Mining
- "Industry" Data Models (i.e., IBM, Teradata, ADRM)
- Data Modeling and Data Administration (above and beyond ETL) for multi-dimensional Data Warehouses using Inmon, Hammergren, and /or Kimball methodologies with one or more of the following technologies: Erwin, Designer/2000, Rational Rose, Power Designer, Embarcadero, System Architect, Data Architect. Data modeling background to include constructing database normalization - 1st - 5NF; utilizing data modeling tools to record, update, reverse engineer and generate DDL; creating logical and physical data models for current and proposed states; turning application designs into data model specifications; understanding data storage requirements and estimate database growth; designing OLAP and reporting tool data model requirements.
- Data Quality tools (i.e., Informatica, Trillium, SAP/Business Objects (FirstLogic), IBM QualityStage, SAS/DataFlux)
- Master Data Management: Business process design for managing Master Data throughout the lifecycle, including data quality, metadata and workflow technologies; Implementation experience on any one of the following technologies: IBM InfoSphere Master Data Management Server (IBM MDMS, formerly WCC), IBM InfoSphere Product Information Management (IBM MDMS PIM, formerly WPC), Informatica MDM (formerly Siperian), SAP MDM 7.x, Oracle Product Hub, Oracle Customer Hub, TIBCO Collaborative Information Manager, D&B Purisma
- Integration Data Hubs
- Business Intelligence Competency Centers (BICC)
- Complex Event Processing
- Platforms (Teradata, IBM, TM1, Netezza, DataMirror, Oracle, Essbase, GoldenGate, EMS, Greenplum)
- Consultants -Annual bonus - Bonus potential 4% target but up to 10% based on merit – performance
- ADD 401(k) company paid Match up to 6% salary - vest 100% in 2 years
- Sign-On Bonus received in first 30 days.
- World Class Benefit package - detailed below adds 15k-18k per employee.
- Company career progressions are time at level Partner tracking, not project oriented. Ask any one you talk to at the company and they will tell you xx years at each level and pretty assured level increase because they groom that way and those there stay forever.
- Employee stock purchase plan: Allows employees to purchase company stock at a discounted rate.
- Paid Time Off Days (PTO): your level 25 days plus 9 holidays .SO basically 7 weeks off each year
- Employees can roll over up to 240 hours of paid leave
- An average of 80 hours of training per employee per year. In fact, the company was listed among the top 25 companies for training by Training Magazine.
Employee stock purchase plan: 15% DISCOUNT Allows employees to purchase company stock at a discounted rate