Title: Web Portal Senior Manager
Client Organization: Technology Growth Platform
Location: Location Open, NOT Location Specific
Travel: 80% (Monday - Thursday)
Employment Type: Permanent Position/Full Time Position
US Employment Status: US citizens, Green Card, Eads tied to Green Card OK
Salary Range: $135K - $175K DOE - Please supply your requirements
Bonus: 12% target up to 24% based on merit performance
Sign-On Bonus: $5K – Paid in first 30 days
World Class Additional Benefits:
- Paid Time Off Days (PTO): your level 25 days plus 9 holidays-basically 7 weeks off each year Employees can roll over up to 240 hours of paid leave.
- 401K employer match up to 6% salary/ 100% vested in 2 years
- World Class Benefits Package adds $15K-$18 per employee
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan at 15% discounted rate
- 80 Hours of Training per employee per year
Technology Growth Platform (TGP) offers a full range of global delivery services-including enterprise solutions, system integration, technical architectures, business intelligence, infrastructure consulting, and technology research/development.
Advanced Systems & Technology (AS&T) professionals are responsible for delivering technology innovation and providing the backbone of our systems integration business. As an AS&T architect, you can have a primary skill focus on translating a business need into a robust and integrated technology solution. AS&T professionals are skilled in highly prescriptive delivery approaches and methods, and the supporting development and run-time environments required to design, build and deploy custom application solutions.
Essential Key Responsibilities:
- Interface with client to design and develop technical architecture for client's portal site
- Manage large projects including budgets, forecasts, and resources
- Work with portal vendors in developing client solutions
- Present ideas, suggestions and deliverables to senior level executives
Essential Basic Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with the design, development and implementation of large Portal solutions using IBM WebSphere Portal, Oracle WebCenter Portal, Liferay Portal, or Opentext
- Minimum of 3 year experience managing large projects including leading teams, managing projects, budgets, forecasts, and resources
Essential Professional Skills Requirement:
- Implementation experience and knowledge of the Portal design, best practices and patterns
- Software development life cycle - Driving and supervising technology build, test and deployment activities
- Detailed knowledge of Portal vendors and their positioning in the enterprise portal space
- Demonstrable knowledge of application architectures including frameworks and design patterns
- Experience integrating with content management technologies
- Experience using off-shore delivery teams
- Experience presenting ideas, suggestions and deliverables to senior level executives
- Formal consulting experience
- Provide leadership to the team, and establishing client trust.
- Being recognized as an expert on one or more technology vendors/products/areas.
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- MUST HAVE a minimum of Bachelor's Degree
- Preferable degree in related discipline: Human Factors, HCI, ID and Computer Science with specialty in User Interface Design, Graphical Design or equivalent