Design, build, and train another employee to maintain an internal Dashboard site. You will be responsible for developing, customizing and supporting an easy to use, well organized, visually appealing web site based on data in existing databases such as DSS and HSD ES.
Interact with customers, IT partners, system architects, product managers, design engineers, service and support teams, and other system users who require input regarding their planned or existing systems.
Primary role is to define and implement the executive dashboards by extracting and formatting data into tables and graphs that clearly portray project status.
Strong verbal and written communication skills, able to create strong working relationship with cross-functional teams.
Strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design. Write server-side code for web-based applications, create robust high-volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
Eligibility for this position requires that candidates be either a U.S. Citizen or Green Card holder.
- Microsoft SharePoint and SharePoint Business Intelligence (SPBI) Development Experience required (SP2010 experience a plus)
- Microsoft Silverlight Experience
- Microsoft .NET technology such as C# and ASP.NET.
-Experience with HSD ES, DSS, IBI, PowerPivot and SSRS reporting tools
- Experience with development of relational database-backed applications, solid knowledge of SQL; Hibernate is a significant plus
- Experience in User Interfaces design
- Demonstrate working knowledge of automation processes
- Excellent interpersonal communication and analytical problem solving skills.
- Discipline, flexibility, creativity, initiative and tolerance of ambiguity.
- Familiarity with any of the following technical areas is a plus: JMX, OSGi, JAAS, Apache Commons library, HTTP, JSON, CSS, AJAX, JSON , PowerShell v3, and Python
- Familiarity with MySQL is a significant plus
- Knowledge of C, C++, .Net(C#,VB), is a plus
- Experience with any of the following is a plus:
Client Object Model,
XML/XSLT and Web Services
Windows Authentication and Authorization models
C++ and STL
User interface design using QT